FairQ ALTQ for PF - Patch #2

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Apr 7 14:36:38 PDT 2008

:On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 16:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
:Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com> wrote:
:
:>     I believe I have found an applicable patch in NetBSD's CVS.  I have
:>     applied it to my router.  Please try from a linux box again (with
:>     window scaling turned on) and tell me if it's fixed.
:
:Works, finally :) took me one day to realize that it is not my faulty setup...
:
:--
:Jost Tobias Springenberg <jspringe at uos.de>

    We got the some good mileage out of it :-).  The new pickup mode for
    PF keep state should now be rock solid at detecting whether sequence
    space checks can be done or not.

					<dillon at backplane.com>