Network transition complete + PF question

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Apr 4 00:41:22 PDT 2008

:Ugh, I didn't realize that dragonfly PF version was so old...
:That code was added on April 2004...
:http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/net/pf.c.diff?r1=1.435&r2=1.436
:
:Now porting that code and the is probably a 15 minute job...
:Cedric

    That doesn't look too bad.  There's some additional code that has
    to be merged from pfctl to parse the probability keyword but it
    looks fairly straight forward.  I'll take a look at it later today.

    It won't solve the fair share scheduler problem but it looks like it
    could be useful for a number of other tasks.

					<dillon at backplane.com>