Network transition complete + PF question

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Apr 4 19:52:27 PDT 2008

:based on pf.conf I was wrong here - I was getting generic tagging
:support confused with ethernet address tagging from bridge ineterfaces..
:
:http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/tagging.html#ethernet
:
:which would have nothing to do with the problem here..

    That's cool.  I'm a bit surprised that nobody seems to have implemented
    a fair queue for ALTQ.  There are lots of essays on using CBQ, but they
    all assume that you can classify the hogs and that doesn't actually
    solve the problem when a single service may have a mix of interactive
    and batch streams.

					<dillon at backplane.com>