SoC Project Proposal- Anticipatory Disk I/O scheduler

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Apr 13 13:55:08 PDT 2008

On Sun, April 13, 2008 1:38 pm, Nirmal Thacker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have not heard from the mentors of the Disk I/O scheduling project
> for the Summer of Code.
>
> Since this is the interim period before the proposals get selected,
> I'd like to know if my proposal falls short in any way and if any
> changes are required.

I think the changes you've already made are enough, at this point.  (If
someone else has questions, they'll ask)  Right now, we're getting all the
mentors matched up with projects, as the deadline for project selection is
coming up.

The official deadline is the 18th, but since having mentors matched with
projects affects the final allotted number, we need to have it done by
Wednesday, which is when the Google folks figure out that final count.