Coredump in exit()?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Apr 1 22:47:23 PDT 2008

:#0  0x48fc363c in ?? ()
:#1  0x48490880 in __cxa_finalize () from /usr/lib/libc.so.6
:#2  0x48490781 in exit () from /usr/lib/libc.so.6
:#3  0x080af0d5 in destroy_and_exit_process ()
:#4  0x080afdc9 in main ()
:
:I've no clue where to even start looking. I've provided a core file and
:a binary on leaf, if anyone can look into this?
:--
:Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org
:>>> The opinions expressed above are entirely my own <<<

    It seg-faulted while trying to run atexit handlers.  I'm guessing
    it's a bug in apache.

    If you can reproduce the bug it might be worth greping through
    apache sources for atexit functions to see if anything obvious pops
    up, but I don't think there's going to be much the DragonFly developers
    can do unless the bug is in the libc_r atexit() function itself.

					<dillon at backplane.com>