Firefox/Thunderbird and SSL not working with libthread_xu

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Wed Apr 16 02:55:02 PDT 2008

Matthew Dillon wrote:
> Firefox should no longer have any problems accessing SSL sites in
> HEAD.

Yes, it doesn't. And all my random problems with libthread_xu and KDE with
opening files, network connections etc seems to be solved as well. MFC,
please?

And with all other fixes I think that's good idea to release 1.12.2? I
created shortlog of fixes gone into 1.12 branch after March 8. I think
that it's all important enough.

* Fix wide symbols (wstring, wint_t etc) support in gcc41 (libstdc++).
* Fix incomplete stack traces in gdb(1).
* Fix buffer overflow in ppp(8) command prompt parsing (OpenBSD errata
  2008-009). (SECURITY)
* Make sure the direction flag is clear when running a signal handler as
  specified by i386/amd64 abi.
* Make the value of PTT_RELAY_SID match the RFC to fix problems with
  relayed PPPoE (ng_pppoe(4)).
* Add __sreadahead() to fix problems with GNU m4.
* Add libc support for gcc41 stack protector.

--
Hasso Tepper