3ware support for newer cards?

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Sun Apr 6 22:44:35 PDT 2008

I've been looking around in source code, and have found that the
two 3ware drivers (twa and twe) in DragonFly support these device IDs:

  0x1000
  0x1001
  0x1002

NetBSD appears to have additional support for:

  0x1003

But I have a card (a 3ware 9650SE-2LP) that reports

  0x1004

(e.g. vendor=0x13c1 dev=0x1004 at 0.0 irq 11)

Does anyone know if there are drivers for this card out there that
stand a chance of being brought into DragonFly? Thanks in advance.
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

Learn to be as analytical about things of which you are
credulous as you are of those which you criticise.