[Fwd: pkgsrc DragonFly 1.10.1/i386 2007-09-12 00:59]

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Sep 21 00:50:59 PDT 2007

:The bulk build took about a week; I think I kicked it off even before you
:had produced the patch.
:
:>> games/kdegames3                            3 markd at NetBSD.org
:>
:> Is there way to get config.log from pbulk system? I'd like to get it
:> fixed, but I haven't got any info so far what exactly is broken.
:
:Last chunk of build.log, where it appears to have had trouble, below; the
:actual work files aren't saved, though pbulk can be configured to do so.
:If this isn't enough, let me know.

    Justin, all of /archive on pkgbox is exported to leaf read-only, so if
    you put the logs somewhere in there anyone with a leaf account can
    read them.