Bluetooth ( link to more or less working port of new netgraph)

Andrew Atrens atrens at nortel.com
Wed Oct 24 16:03:40 PDT 2007

I started this a while back (4 months I think) -

It's a complete port of netgraph, including bluetooth.

Bluetooth compiles but needs more work, the rest of the port appears to work correctly as I use
(parts of it) every day (actually now that I think of it, I just managed to break 'fec' with a
bad cvs 'update'), but I don't use it so for now I've removed it from the top Makefile.

Fixing fec should be easy. Bluetooth requires some work - mostly work to integrate it with the USB
stack, but at least netgraph framework is all there for you!

my work can be found here -

http://atrens.ca/netgraph.tgz, or if you prefer a CVS diff here -

http://atrens.ca/netgraph.diff.gz

Feel free to hack away, I'm thinking I'm going to have my hands full of other things until at least
January.

:)

Cheers

Andrew