[Fwd: pkgsrc DragonFly 1.10.1/i386 2007-10-02 13:01]

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Oct 9 10:04:48 PDT 2007

:I got another bulk build of pkgsrc to complete on pkgbox.dragonflybsd.org,
:so it appears I have the procedure down.  I wasn't going to move these
:files into place as the next quarterly release is about to come out.  It
:takes about 6 days to complete the build - Matt, what kind of hardware is
:that system?
:
:I am planning to keep the binary packages hosted there matching with
:whatever is the most recent quarterly stable build of pkgsrc.  I'll update
:the site page with more notes on mirroring and on the main site download
:page.

    pkgbox is an AMD64 X2 3800+ box (dual core cpu) running a SATA RAID-5
    with a 3-ware card.