1.8.2 changelist

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat May 12 20:29:56 PDT 2007

:Other than the IPv6 route change, what went into the 1.8.2 release?  Or
:the 1.6...4?  I want to update the download pages on dragonflybsd.org, and
:I don't know if there's more to mention.

    This is what I do:  I cvs log the subvers-* file in
    /usr/src/sys/conf in the release branch to get the dates
    of the rolls, then I do a cvs diff of the dates.  So:

    cvs diff -jDragonFly_RELEASE_1_8:20070325 -jDragonFly_RELEASE_1_8:20070509

    Unfortunately its a lot harder to get the log entries with
    cvs log from a branch.  But its usually possible to figure out
    a summary of the changes from the source diffs.

					<dillon at backplane.com>