Leaf changes

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu May 31 11:04:00 PDT 2007

:Thank you very much!  I've sent an updated port to the
:current maintainer.  He replied that he will look at it
:ASAP.
:
:By the way, FreeBSD needs a little patch so that snapshot
:files are ignored (they're huge sparse files).  The code
:is within an "#if defined(SF_SNAPSHOT)", so in theory it
:could be merged into the original cpdup source, saving the
:FreeBSD port a patch file.  But I'm not terribly worried
:about it either way.
:
:Other than that, it compiles out of the box with zero
:warnings and runs perfectly fine.
:I didn't expect otherwise.  :-)
:
:Best regards
:   Oliver

    Sure, post a patch and I'd be happy to merge it.