2.0 installer integration

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu May 24 10:33:25 PDT 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 10:42 am, Gergo Szakal wrote:

> Our programming skills. :-) We can only h4x0r the pkgsrc and the lua
> parts.

If the bsdinstaller project is quiet right now, do you have a place where
you can store the changes?  i.e a place where people can check out the
changed installer code?  It should hopefully get back into the
bsdinstaller code base, but I don't know how soon that can happen.  Plus,
I entertain the fantasy that I could find time to work on it.