Leaf changes

Oliver Fromme check+jiwob000rshlgm3q at fromme.com
Thu May 31 05:53:37 PDT 2007

Matthew Dillon wrote:
 >    There is a distfile from December.  It's actually the same as the
 >    current code minus some minor documentation changes so I am not
 >    going to bother to sync up another version.
 >
 >    http://apollo.backplane.com/FreeBSDPorts/cpdup-1.07.tar.gz
 >
 >    I think (some of) the FreeBSD folks would appreciate an updated cpdup.
 >    The network mode is really rather nice.

Thank you very much!  I've sent an updated port to the
current maintainer.  He replied that he will look at it
ASAP.

By the way, FreeBSD needs a little patch so that snapshot
files are ignored (they're huge sparse files).  The code
is within an "#if defined(SF_SNAPSHOT)", so in theory it
could be merged into the original cpdup source, saving the
FreeBSD port a patch file.  But I'm not terribly worried
about it either way.

Other than that, it compiles out of the box with zero
warnings and runs perfectly fine.
I didn't expect otherwise.  :-)

Best regards
   Oliver