moving wiki.dragonflybsd.org

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Mar 5 22:11:24 PST 2007

:On Fri, February 23, 2007 1:49 pm, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:>     Sure thing.  I think this would be a good time to move the wiki
:>     over to leaf.
:>
:>     Perhaps I can impose on Justin or Sascha to get the wiki up and
:>     running on leaf?   Sascha is already an admin on leaf and I just
:>     added Justin to the wheel group too.
:
:It's on leaf, and in httpd.conf.  Matt - can you set up
:wikitest.dragonflybsd.org and point it at leaf so I can test my config
:before the actual cutover?  (I mailed you directly about this, but I
:haven't heard anything back.)

    Hmm. Never got the mail.   Ok, its done.

					<dillon at backplane.com>