Patch framework

Eugene communique at vk.kharkov.ua
Thu Mar 22 08:28:29 PDT 2007

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

    Honestly, if you guys want something to work on this area.... how
    about working on a way to integrate pkgsrc packages into the base
    system build so we can get rid of all (or most) of our locally
    maintained third party code bases?
I haven't tried it, but isn't this somewhat possible now by including the
precompiled packages in $PKGSRC_PKG_PATH when using nrelease to build a
CD?
Sorry for a stupid question, but does this mean changes in packages
(adding or removing extra packages) for the CD?
--
Sorry for my poor English...