Decision time.... should NATA become the default for this release?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jun 4 13:45:32 PDT 2007

:Matt - how firm are you on calling the next release 2.0?  A major version
:number increment usually has a major change with it, and the new
:filesystem would make sense to match that.
:
:We'll get increased attention by going to a 2.0 release, just by virtue of
:the number, and I'd like to take advantage of that by being able to talk
:up a new filesystem (and whatever other achievements we have at that
:point).

    I'm not firm on calling it 2.0.  I'm thinking we shouldn't call it 2.0.
    I don't like going to two digits on 1.x either though, but we may have
    to.

					<dillon at backplane.com>