Decision time.... should NATA become the default for this release?

Thomas E. Spanjaard tgen at netphreax.net
Tue Jun 5 02:58:03 PDT 2007

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    We need to make a decision on the next release as to whether NATA
    should become the default.  I would really like to make it the default,
    but to do so we need some assurance that it won't break things that
    currently work.
    So I'm asking all developers running HEAD who have not already started
    using the NATA driver to start using it instead of the ATA driver.
    Lets give it a good whack!
Now that you've fixed those weird issues, I think it's pretty much
ready. I have two machines running NATA 24/7 since December 2006 without
issues, so I trust stability weel enough now :).

Cheers,
--
        Thomas E. Spanjaard
        tgen at netphreax.net