Branching CVS for 1.10 on wednesday

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Jul 17 14:23:40 PDT 2007

:You can't unload any sound driver module, I think.  At least not the hda driver.  So this is definitely a bug and I'd rather switch back to spinlocks for the release and breaking uaudio (which nobody uses) than to break unloading sound driver modules.
:
:cheers
:  simon

    I can unload all the sound modules, but they have to be unloaded
    in the right order due to dependancies between modules.

    There are definitely issues with the sound driver leaving allocated
    memory around when unloaded, but I think those were already present.

					<dillon at backplane.com>