When will 1.8 be branched?

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Sun Jan 21 22:34:12 PST 2007

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
Petr Janda wrote:
Im just getting a bit impatient. I want to upgrade our new mailserver
from 1.6 to 1.8 before I move it to the datacentre for production so
I can move onto different projects. Is it still happening today?
please stop nagging.  you're like a small child.  if you want the
latest code, update to -DEVEL.  there won't be many changes relative
to that.

If you dont like my question for whatever reason, too bad, you should
ignore it. Don't presume that I have no valid reason to ask it though.

Petr