VKernel progress update - 8 Jan 2006 (milestone reached!)

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 9 09:17:41 PST 2007

Sascha Wildner wrote:
I actually don't mind if it's 'vk' or 'v' as a prefix, so vkd for the
disk driver and vke for the network driver would be fine with me as well.
Hmm, the more I think of it the more I feel that we should rename the
disk driver to 'vkd' since 'vk' is not used yet for any driver while
there are several drivers already that start with 'v'.

Sascha

Perhaps something more reckoning like v_* ? Though it's more like
another color on the bikeshed ;-)

--
mph