When will 1.8 be branched?

Jonas Trollvik jontro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 03:03:27 PST 2007

I think you are being slightly absurd. If you want DragonFly to go into
businesses/corporations you have to be prepared they *have* demands ,
and they are much bigger than mine "is it gonna be branched today as
planned", which i hope you do unless you want DragonFly to be a needle
in a heap of sand forever. If you think that your attitude by calling me
a nagging kid will attract people to this operating system, least of all
businesses, then you are *dead* wrong. How would you feel If I called
you a "a slow and lazy dev". If you want to be abusive you should join
the Gaim club or OpenBSD, because they have plenty.
Is this the good ol' EM1987 that has returned?
//Jonas