VKernel progress update - 8 Jan 2006 (milestone reached!)

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 02:04:20 PST 2007

On 1/9/07, Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com> wrote:
:If you tell me how to get an interrupt when the tap fd has new data ready=
:?  Or should it simply do some coarse callout polling?
:
:besides that I think that a basic network interface is fairly trivial to =
:implement.
:
:cheers
:  simon
    The old addage, "First make it work, then make it fast", applies big
    time here.  So I'd say use coarse polling for now.
    So does this mean you are volunteering ?
mmm, looks like my internet connection was back a little bit late today ...

--
Live Free or Die