Support for Broadcom 5906M fast ethernet chip

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 06:25:39 PST 2007

On Dec 7, 2007 7:05 PM,  <elekktretterr at exemail.com.au> wrote:

> attached.

First please check whether your BIOS has some "PnP OS" options.  Try
turning it off.

If above does not work, please try following patch:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/pci_pcib.c.diff

NOTE: Please back up your currently working kernel before testing above patch!!

Best Regards,
sephe

--
Live Free or Die