URGENT: [diagnostic] cache_lock: blocked on 0xda5265a8 ""

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Aug 30 09:58:35 PDT 2007

:if this bug is related to the cache_lock: blocked, it happens anytime
:between 1-4 weeks. if this is something else, i dont know. ive seen it
:happen occasionally on 1.8 but i never took a core dump. However, on 1.10
:it has happened already the first day i put it on, even though NFS
:actually wasnt mounted because i took the server home(this is an NFS
:client, the NFS server is at work). The coredump youve seen is from 1.8, i
:have made another one from 1.10.1 today. Dou you want to see it also?
:
:I'll try the patch probably tomorrow when im on site.
:Petr

    Yes, put that up too (vmcore and kernel).  But email me the URLs in
    private email please.  You do not generally want to post vmcore's to a
    public list.  And take down the old URLs.