platform/pc64 will be dropped

Noah yan noah.yan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:20:00 PDT 2007

Simon,

how much you building goes? please do not do that at this moment. i am
correcting errors and warning in my kernel building of platform/pc64,
which is based on vkernel sources. i did see a lots of differences in
the pc64 and vkernel (a shrinked pc32) that are mainly from naming
difference, such as register, pmap, frame, etc.

Noah