URGENT: [diagnostic] cache_lock: blocked on 0xda5265a8 ""

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Aug 29 08:56:15 PDT 2007

:Ok, i couldnt go to debugger to manually panic the system because i didnt
:have ddb compiled in, but opon setting dumpdev and restarting, the system
:actually paniced due to dangling vnodem just before the shut down process
:completed. So I have a core dump, maybe its related to the problem ive
:been having so i hope you will find it useful.
:
:the dump (350mb compressed) resides here:
:http://www.webgate.net.au/vmcore.0.bz2
:
:it will take a while because theres an upload limit of 50kb, so sorry if
:its gonna take very long to download.
:
:Thanks,
:Petr

    I'm downloading it.  I also need the kernel binary that the vmcore
    was generated with.

					<dillon at backplane.com>