Is DragonFly using OSS 4.0?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:03:05 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am afraid I do not really follow DragonFly's progress, but it is my
wish that the project will be a success as an operating system.  It
shows a lot of promise, and I wish some of its innovations would be
ported/converted to Linux.

What brought me to this list is the fact I'm auditing which of the
*BSD systems is switching to the Open Sound System, which has become
free software as of June this year.  OSS 4.0 is available under CDDL
for the different *BSD's.

I have looked around, but I haven't been able to find the information
if DragonFly is or will use the Open Sound System in the future.

Regards,
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves