[SOLVED] Re: Strange vkernel crash

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Thu Apr 12 22:36:33 PDT 2007

Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com> writes:
>     If you could test it out on your system (a HEAD vkernel ought to at
>     least boot on a 1.8.1 system), I will MFC it to the -RELEASE branch.

I tested the HEAD vkernel on a 1.8.1 system with and without the
MAXDSIZ parameter set to what I had it set to. It works in both cases.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

Truth (n.) - the most deadly weapon ever discovered by
humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets,
cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments
everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death.