wiki down

David Rhodus drhodus at machdep.com
Mon May 15 05:44:17 PDT 2006

On 5/15/06, Sascha Wildner <saw at xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

the Wiki's been down for a while now and so far there's been no
"official" announcement or notice from its maintainers about when it's
going to be up again.
Andreas Hauser has already offered multiple times to reliably host it.
In fact, he already offered that when Devon gave up maintaining it, but
unfortunately there was no discussion about this at the time when it
happened. For his latest mail, see:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2006-05/msg00087.html

IMO this would be a good idea.

Sascha
Yah, its a bummer its down...  I've been receiving about 10 emails a
day from random people about it for over a week.  There's not much I
can do but wait until the server comes back online.
I wish more people wanted to put effort into making the code base
stable as they care about a wiki webpage.
-DR