assistance on web page changes

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Mar 17 09:21:03 PST 2006

:On Fri, March 17, 2006 1:53 am, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:>     I'll give it a once-over.  I'm thinking of making it 100% dynamic by
:>     having it scan the directory looking for specially named files / dirs.
:
:That'd be handy for easy page generation.  We would need a way to
:"hardcode" additions, though, as what I want to do is include links to
:other pages, like the man page search that's on leaf.  (Which probably
:should be updated; I'll put it on my list.)

    I'm not running PHP on the master site.  It's too insecure.  It's as
    simple as that.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>