DragonFly BSD make -j and distcc

Max Okumoto okumoto at ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 16 22:52:12 PST 2006

Hi Jeremy,

I think corecode did some work on make -j, but don't
recall how much work he did on it.  But the best
place to ask is on the mailing list.

I think the project has moved away from ports so you
might want to get some feed back before working on
ports.

I have been busy at a new job, but I plan on getting
back into writing code for dragonfly at some point.

What ever you end up working on I hope you have fun!

                           Max