Dtrace in FreeBSD

Ashley Penney apenney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 04:53:13 PDT 2006

Guys,

Firstly I hope this works.  I'm posting via the news interface, so if
anything is formatted weirdly, I apologise.

Secondly, is there anyone considering porting dtrace over?  Now that
the majority of the work is done for FreeBSD, hopefully this will be a
low difficulty task and would be hugely benefical for the debugging
capabilities it opens up.  I have problems coding in shell, yet alone
C, so I certainly can't help but I'd be willing to take part in any
testing required if anyone is considering it.

Thanks,