1.6 update - ISO rolled, official release announcement on monday.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Jul 23 21:07:09 PDT 2006

    The 1.6.0 ISO has been rolled and is on the master FTP site.  The
    official announcement will be made monday afternoon to give our mirrors
    a chance to get it.

    I have also decided to remove the 16 or so random snapshots from
    the master site since they do not really serve a useful purpose any
    longer.  The master site now only contains release ISO's.

    (The master site is not to be confused with the snapshot site which of
    course sill has the daily snapshots).

    I updated the diary a few days ago and will use that as a template
    to construct the release web page.