code bounties for DragonFly ?

David Rhodus drhodus at machdep.com
Wed Jan 25 18:33:03 PST 2006

On 1/25/06, Justin C. Sherrill <justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, January 25, 2006 7:40 pm, David Rhodus wrote:
> > What do you guys think ?
>
> How well do these work?  There's occasional attention-getters, like the
> "boot Windows on an Intel Mac" one, but I'm curious about smaller-scale
> operations like this.  And what projects would we put up for bounty?

I'd like to know what other people have in mind.

The first item in my mind is finishing off the 1:1 Threading would be
a great feature to have working.  Most interesting would be if someone
took the time to build with mysql and make sure the performance is at
least on par with FreeBSD.

Other small tasks such as fsck optimizations would get great too.

-DR