Max, where are you??

Max Okumoto okumoto at ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 14 03:00:42 PST 2006

Walt & Gang

Damn, I knew I should read mail more often. :-/
Things are fine.  At the end of september I
joined a startup company, and have been working
alot...

I've been cleaning up their code base [it was/is
a mess].  So much of my time has been consumed.
  For usr.bin/make I was the wind...
  In this company I have been the sand blaster.

Number one complaint from other co-workers is the
number of commit mail messages generated by you know
who.  More than a few have asked to be removed from
the commit aliase :-P

After I get our code base into shape I will get back to
cleaning up make.  Sorry for droping off the earth.

                Max