code bounties for DragonFly ?

Alexander Leidinger Alexander+News at Leidinger.net
Sat Jan 28 05:08:02 PST 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:37:24 -0800 (PST)
Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     What we really need are more coders who can follow through with large
>     pieces of new work to complement the many excellent coders we now have
>     who are great at refining and rounding out existing work.

I suggest to add some TODO items somewhere, so volunteers which are
willing to help (but don't know where) can find a starting point.
Have a look at the http://www.FreeBSD.org/projects/ideas/ page for one
of many ways how to do it.

Bye,
Alexander.