snd_pcm seperate vchan pcm volume mixing

Alexander Leidinger Alexander+News at Leidinger.net
Sat Jan 21 08:25:36 PST 2006

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:45:36 +0100
Alexander Leidinger <Alexander+News at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just grabbed everything important from DFly (emu10k1 on some Dell
> systems).

Ugh... I just got told that this was tried in the past and doesn't work
(http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?200406132212.i5DMC3b9075832). So I
suggest you remove the EMU10K1X_PCI_ID part in your driver too.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            Secret hacker rule #11: hackers read manuals.
WL http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/registry/1FZ4DTHQE9PQ8/ref=wl_em_to/