Bugtracker

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Fri Jan 13 01:19:32 PST 2006

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
I think you shouldn't put yourself too much into meta-work.  We all
appreciate your work and effort on dragonfly, but I think there are
better projects where the fruit is hanging higher and you are the only
one to reach them...

I silently set up a roundup issue tracker some month ago and was piping
the appropriate mailing lists into it.  Have a look at it at
<http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/issues/>.  Keeping it maintained is about
5 minutes a day, with just the mail feeds.  If people report bugs via
the web interface, it's even less.

Roundup is written in Python and has a quite clear structure and code,
which means it is easy to extend it to our needs, if neccessary.  This
is just an offer, if you want to use dunebuggy, then so be it, of course...
I agree, it looks nice and the few times I've used it it was very
convenient.

Sascha