pkgsrc packaging of base?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Feb 9 09:50:01 PST 2006

:
:On 2006-02-09, Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode at xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:> i'm opposing the packaging of base, yet i'd like to see file=20
:> registration (also for what somebody might call "package":  sendmail,=20
:> bind, whatever, basically what we have as WANT_* or NO_* already), so=20
:> that stale files can be removed and unneeded parts not be built.
:
:FreeBSD has recently added the "delete-old" and "delete-old-libs"
:targets to its source Makefile. I don't know how well would these
:fit for Dfly, but maybe they would be worth to take a look at...
:
:Csaba

    Our 'make upgrade' target deletes all old files that are no longer
    part of the official distribution.  Its all integrated in already.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>