jemalloc?

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Tue Dec 12 06:46:53 PST 2006

Vlad Galu wrote:
  I've compiled $subj as a shared library that I preload when using
some test programs and it's been behaving nicely. Are there any plans
to import it? phkmalloc is painfully slow when freeing numerous small
objects.
could you summarize the changes, the features which are no more supported?  maybe you could do some benchmarks and tell us which programs you can confirm working with it?

if everything looks positive, i don't see a reason why not to import it.

cheers
 simon
signature.asc