Who broke NFS?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Dec 5 08:13:24 PST 2006

:>                         if (nch.ncp->nc_parent) {
:> -                               nch =3D nd->nl_nch;
:>                                 nch.ncp =3D nch.ncp->nc_parent;
:>                                 error =3D cache_vget(&nch, nd->nl_cred,=
:
:>                                                    LK_EXCLUSIVE, dvpp);=
:If noone objects, I'll commit it this afternoon (in ~ 5 hours).
:
:Cheers,
:--=20
:         Thomas E. Spanjaard
:         tgen at netphreax.net

    Hold off a bit.  There was definitely a bug there, but I think
    there may be more then one.  I'm looking at it now.