NATA update

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Dec 2 21:01:00 PST 2006

:This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 2440 and 3156)
:--------------enig6C35CA3B58B1961704ED22B3
:
:Well, I have kmods nata, natapci and natadisk working now. It's too
:early for a patch for others to try out, but this is just a heads-up.
:Other kmods will be finished in the coming weeks or so.
:
:Goodnight,
:--
:         Thomas E. Spanjaard
:         tgen at netphreax.net

    That's great news!  Don't you have it in its own device directory?
    I'd like to see it in the tree sooner rather then later and have it
    selectable via the kernel config.  It's ok if ATA and NATA can't be
    in the kernel at the same time.  This way a larger number of people
    can start playing with and testing it.