Just some information

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Aug 6 12:09:24 PDT 2006

:Hi devs and thanks for all the good work,
:
:I've been wondering what the devs are up to at the moment and in the
:near future, just out of sheer curiosity to prepare for whats coming :)
:I can't wait to start testing userland vfs and all the features planned
:for the next release, so please inform me! :)
:
:Cheers,
:Again, thanks much for this OS.
:
:Petr

    Well, I'm focused on getting the syslink protocol written and
    integrated into the system.  It is the transport protocol which
    will be used for userland VFS and clustering and many other things.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>