Prelminary bug web interface now up - for testing only.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Sep 25 09:09:02 PDT 2005

:
:On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 01:49:08AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     Finished:
:>
:> 	* New account creation with automatic transfer of prior anonymous
:> 	  submissions to the new account (using the cookie to identify the
:> 	  user).  e.g. 'lazy submitter' support.  (~30 min).
:
:Could this be done for comments appended to an existing bug report as well?
:
:--
:Eirik Nygaard

    It should already do it.

    I'm going to leave ~dunebuggy as a test instance and create a virtual
    host for the real thing today, so we can continue testing.  I didn't
    reset the database yesterday but I will today.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>