kernel: mfree: m->m_nextpkt != NULL

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Tue Sep 20 05:04:13 PDT 2005

Noritoshi Demizu <demizu at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I observed the same message last week.

More data:

# netstat -m
133/5/13312 mbufs in use (current/peak/max):
        130 mbufs allocated to data
        3 mbufs allocated to packet headers
4294961113/4294961113/6656 mbuf clusters in use (current/peak/max)
4181939 Kbytes allocated to network (177% of mb_map in use)
0 requests for memory denied
0 requests for memory delayed
0 calls to protocol drain routines

I triggered this behavior via a large amount of data transfer via
NFS (120GB worth).

I have this feeling I should reboot this machine. ;)

I look forward to your modification. Thanks in advance.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at xxxxxxxxxxx

"The ultimate aim of dancing is to be able to move *without*
thinking. To *be* danced."
                                            -John Blacking