Bug Tracking System [Was: Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system]

Antonio Vargas windenntw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:10:59 PDT 2005

On 9/19/05, Freddie Cash <fcash-ml at xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> On September 19, 2005 10:57 am, Matthew Dillon wrote:> >     I'll have the web interface basically finished by wednesday,> > after which I'll put it up and people can start playing around with> > it and giving me feedback while I start working on the email> > interface.> > >     So far things are going smoothly.  I'm about half way done.> > Nothing is particularly difficult, not even supporting attachments.> > Most of the work, in fact, is
putting together the HTML templates for> > the various screens and matching them up with the database schema.> > It looks like I will be able to GPL the backplane database so that is> > what I am using for backend data storage (I can code to it much> > faster then I can code to any other DB backend).> > >     I'll throw everything else into a new directory in the DragonFly> > CVS repository on wednesday.> > A bunch new patches hit the tree, the preview and release tags are> slipped, and a new b
ut tracker is created ...> > Does this mean the "Clone Matt Dillon" project that was initiated last> year was a success??  :)
Guys, start praying for Matt not ripping out gcc and compiling thekernel with his amiga dice-c compiler :)
-- Greetz, Antonio Vargas aka winden of network
http://wind.codepixel.com/

Every day, every yearyou have to workyou have to studyyou have to scene.