LEAF MAINTAINANCE TONIGHT 9:00-11:00 p.m. PDT

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Sep 12 01:12:03 PDT 2005

    Ugh.  I spent hours copying data between disks, and in the end
    the cube wouldn't boot with the new disk.  Nothing I tried fixed
    it so for the moment we are still running the old leaf.  I'll try
    again tomorrow night.

    I did shift some data from people's home directories (which will
    be backed up soon) to /build (which is not).  I would like leaf
    users to go through their data, delete what they don't need, and
    move anything they don't want backed up to their directory in
    /build.  There is a softlink ~/build in your home dir for this
    purpose.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>