bug tracking system

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Thu Sep 1 09:26:46 PDT 2005

The plan is that I am going to set up Bugzilla in the next two weeks on
LEAF.  Simon, it is your sole duty to knock me in the head by start of
next week if I don't send you a status update. :-)

				-Hiten

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
as we are taking about a release in 3 months, we finally should decide
upon the bug tracking system and use it as well.

i did a test setup with cvstrac at
<http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/cvstrac/>.  please try out as you like,
but avoid changing passwords for users or delete them.

users are
anonymous    can add tickets, write to wiki
user:user    usual developer view, change tickets
admin:admin    administrator view, change system defaults/formats
i'm proposing to use cvstrac as the bug tracking system for dragonfly.

not that i particularly like it, but just to get the stone rolling.
please setup and propose alternatives if you think there is something
better (sure is)!  i'm thinking of bugzilla, request tracker etc.

cheers
  simon