Prelminary bug web interface now up - for testing only.

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 22 11:14:17 PDT 2005

Matthew Dillon wrote:
<cut>
    Definitely a cookie problem.  Hit the 'debug' button and see if you
    have an 'HTTP_COOKIE' environment variable and then later down that
    screen, 'cookie' classified cgi variables.
<cut>
Nope cookies are enabled and according to debug your server sees them,
however the problem might be a bit more pebkac, that is, when I click
with firefox 1.0.7 (the browser I use) on login and click on the
namefield fill in the username then type tab and type in the password
and immidiatly press enter, I get the "No records found message".

When I press a second tab after the passwords so the focus is on the
submit button it works (the same with clicking on submit).

I am not sure where this behavior comes from, I could swear that most of
the time the "click-field-fill username-tab-fill password-enter"
sequence works.

--
mph